- A fresh tattoo should be kept covered for 4 hours
- It should be washed 3 times a day with water and soap, pat dry with a clean towel, do not rub
- After cleaning use Bepanthen creme available from any good chemist and gently pat on to tattoo and rub in (ensure to do this lightly).
- After 3 days you will get a light scab on your tattoo, you must not pick or scratch this
- A normal tattoo takes from one to two weeks to heal, depending on the area which has been tattooed
- Avoid getting the tattoo sunburnt until completely healed
- Avoid contaminating the tattooed area with substances such as dust, oil paint etc, until completely healed
- Do not swim for a week. NOTE: Do nothing to your tattoo except as stated above
My colours and equipment are the purestand finest obtainable. My methods of hygiene are such that I can guarantee my work.
Unfortunately I cannot guarantee how you will treat your tattoo. I will not be responsible for any tattoo after it leaves my premises.